Welcome to the practice website of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. David Stapenhorst. Specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery in Sugar Land, TX. Dr. Stapenhorst offers a wide variety of options for patients in Sugar Land and the Greater Houston area. His practice is dedicated to providing a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere for all of his patients.
Dr. Stapenhorst received extensive training and education on modern plastic surgery and uses new, innovative techniques, as well as proven and effective methods to make sure every procedure is a success. Dr. Stapenhorst earned his Bachelors of Science in bioengineering at Texas A&M University. He then continued his education by earning his Doctorate of Medicine at Texas Tech University. During his residency, Dr. Stapenhorst received intense, extensive training in the technicalities of plastic surgery. He also acquired patient management skills, professional initiative and achieved Level 1 Trauma Center credentials from the state of Texas.
With his extensive education and training, Dr. Stapenhorst has been exposed to new techniques as well as long-standing, proven methods to make sure that your plastic surgery procedure is tailored to you. His practice offers a wide range of surgical and non-surgical options, such as:
- Breast Augmentation in Sugar Land, TX – A surgical procedure that shapes the breasts to increase fullness and improve symmetry, or restore volume lost after weight reduction or pregnancy.
- Liposuction in Sugar Land, TX – Slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by eliminating excess fat, and improving body contours and proportion to enhance self-image.
- Tummy Tuck in Sugar Land, TX – Removes excess fat and skin to create a smoother, firmer abdominal area.
- Facelift in Sugar Land, TX – A surgical procedure to improve visible signs of aging in the face and neck.
- Botox® in Sugar Land, TX – Injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows and moderate to severe crow’s feet lines in adults.
The decision to have plastic surgery is a serious one, and Dr. Stapenhorst and his staff are here to provide all the information you need to make the best decision for you. Dr. Stapenhorst prefers a low pressure, relaxed environment in order to foster open communication with his patients. He strives to build long-lasting relationships with his patients before, during, and after surgery.
You only have one body, so it is important that you entrust it to someone with the proven skills and training necessary to achieve superior results. Trust Dr. David Stapenhorst. Trust Signature Plastic Surgery.
“The goal I have set for my practice is to provide excellent care for my patients in all disciplines of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.”- Dr. David Stapenhorst.