Medical Spa in Sugar Land, TX
In the Sugar Land, Texas, and Houston, Texas areas, Medical Spa procedures are available through Dr. David Stapenhorst of Signature Plastic Surgery.
Signature Plastic Surgery provides a variety of non-surgical solutions for patients looking to enhance their confidence and appearance in Sugar Land. Dr. Stapenhorst uses the safest and most effective minimally invasive practices to reduce fine lines, creases, and wrinkles. He also works with pigmentation correction, sagging skin, scars, and vascular conditions.
Most Medical Spas provide non-surgical aesthetic treatments that are performed by medical professionals such as physician’s assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses or medical aestheticians. At Signature Plastic Surgery, all treatments are performed by Dr. Stapenhorst, a board certified plastic surgeon.
Dr. Stapenhorst personalizes each procedure to his patient’s individual needs.
- Dermal Fillers and Injectables – Many of us are uncomfortable with the effect wrinkles, fine lines, and creases have on our appearance. Dr. Stapenhorst uses injectable treatments such as Botox®, Juvederm®, Restylane®, Radiesse® and Sculptra® to minimize the signs of facial aging.
- Chemical or Micro Peels – Peels are an effective and minimally invasive procedure that should only be entrusted to a board certified plastic surgeon like Dr. Stapenhorst. Chemical and laser peels can greatly enhance the overall appearance of your skin.
- Dermabrasion – Dermabrasion is recommended for patients that want to improve the appearance of uneven scars such as those that occur as a result of acne or chicken pox. It can also be used to treat fine lines around the mouth.
- IPL® FotoFacials – Signature Plastic Surgery is a leader in safe IPL® FotoFacial treatments. This procedure uses a series of pulsed light treatments that rejuvenate skin, creating a healthy, younger look. IPL® is used to improve the appearance of age spots, freckles, sun damage, irregular pigmentation and more.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – Laser skin resurfacing is a treatment that removes layers of damaged skin with laser energy. Laser treatments are recommended to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and irregular skin pigmentation. The treatment encourages new collagen production which results in a smoother, more even skin appearance.
- Spider Veins – Spider vein treatment, or sclerotherapy,uses an injectable solution to collapse and fade spider veins.
- Tattoo Removal – Laser treatment for tattoo removal requires a series of treatments. Laser light is used to break up the tattoo ink allowing the body to dispose of it with its own infection fighting cells.
- Retin-A® Treatments – Retin-A is a powerful acne treatment medication, derived from vitamin A. It can be used to treat mild to moderately severe acne.
How Much Do Medical Spa Treatments and Procedures Cost in Sugar Land, Texas?
During your initial consultation, Dr. Stapenhorst will ask you about your specific concerns and discuss available treatment options to address them. Once the treatment options are determined, pricing for each individual option or a group of options can accurately be determined. For your convenience, the office accepts CareCredit®, an alternative to cash and credit cards. With this service, you can finance your procedure without problems.
Dr. Stapenhorst specializes in plastic surgery; visit our other plastic surgery pages including hand surgery, microsurgery and port-wine stain removal.